Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Survey Form
- Objective: Build a CodePen.io app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/VPaoNP.
- Fulfill the below user stories and get all of the tests to pass. Give it your own personal style.
- User Story #1: I can see a title with
id="title" in H1 sized text.
- User Story #2: I can see a short explanation with
id="description" in P sized text.
- User Story #3: I can see a
- User Story #4: Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with
- User Story #5: Inside the form element, I am required to enter an email in a field with
- User Story #6: If I enter an email that is not formatted correctly, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #7: Inside the form, I can enter a number in a field with
- User Story #8: If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #9: If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, which are defined by the
max attributes, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #10: For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids:
- User Story #11: For the name, email, and number input fields, I can see placeholder text that gives me a description or instructions for each field.
- User Story #12: Inside the form element, I can select an option from a dropdown that has a corresponding
- User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the
- User Story #14: Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a
- User Story #15: Inside the form element, I am presented with a
textarea at the end for additional comments.
- User Story #16: Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with
id="submit" to submit all my inputs.
- You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like:
- Once you're done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing.
- Remember to use the Read-Search-Ask method if you get stuck.