Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage
- Objective: Build a CodePen.io app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/zNBOYG.
- Fulfill the below user stories and get all of the tests to pass. Give it your own personal style.
- User Story #1: My portfolio should have a welcome section with an id of
- User Story #2: The welcome section should have an
h1 element that contains text.
- User Story #3: My portfolio should have a projects section with an id of
- User Story #4: The projects section should contain at least one element with a class of
project-tile to hold a project.
- User Story #5: The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.
- User Story #6: My portfolio should have a navbar with an id of
- User Story #7: The navbar should contain at least one link that I can click on to navigate to different sections of the page.
- User Story #8: My portfolio should have a link with an id of
profile-link, which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab.
- User Story #9: My portfolio should have at least one media query.
- User Story #10: The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.
- User Story #11: The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.
- You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like:
- Once you're done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing.
- Remember to use the Read-Search-Ask method if you get stuck.