Take Home Projects - Chart the Stock Market
- Note that for each project, you should create a new GitHub repository and a new Heroku project. If you can't remember how to do this, revisit https://freecodecamp.com/challenges/get-set-for-our-dynamic-web-application-projects.
- Here are the specific user stories you should implement for this project:
- User Story: I can view a graph displaying the recent trend lines for each added stock.
- User Story: I can add new stocks by their symbol name.
- User Story: I can remove stocks.
- User Story: I can see changes in real-time when any other user adds or removes a stock. For this you will need to use Web Sockets.
- Once you've finished implementing these user stories, click the "I've completed this challenge" button and enter the URLs for both your GitHub repository and your live app running on Heroku.
- You can get feedback on your project by sharing it with your friends on Facebook.