Take Home Projects - Build an Image Search Abstraction Layer
- Note that for each project, you should create a new GitHub repository and a new Glitch project. If you can't remember how to do this, revisit https://freecodecamp.org/challenges/get-set-for-our-api-development-projects.
- Here are the specific user stories you should implement for this project:
- User Story: I can get the image URLs, alt text and page urls for a set of images relating to a given search string.
- User Story: I can paginate through the responses by adding a ?offset=2 parameter to the URL.
- User Story: I can get a list of the most recently submitted search strings.
- Once you've finished implementing these user stories, click the "I've completed this challenge" button and enter the URLs for both your GitHub repository and your live app running on Glitch.
- You can get feedback on your project by sharing it with your friends on Facebook.